Sunday, May 02, 2010

Wee Harmonee

As of last night, 9pm Harmonee was stable.  Well, stable being a relative term- she was holding on.  Harmonee has had offers for a new liver but she's been too sick to receive them.  Right now she isn't even a candidate because she is so ill and infected.  If she can go 3 days with clean labs she will be re listed as
the highest possible status and would likely receive a good offer within days. 

Mum and Dad are holding on to some hope but being very realistic as well.  They have signed a DNR for Harm and hope that when/if she passes it will be peaceful and provide life for others.  This is an amazing couple.  Farrah has been at Harmonee's side day in day out through every hospitalization, missing her little Layla.  Brandon has been in ARMY training during much of Harm's hospitalizations but has luckily been relieved for the time being.  What time he's had he divides between balancing his family and working very hard as a welder to make ends meet.  He's an amazing guy.  I'm lucky to know them.

Continued prayers for them and their baby.
"Be Still and know that I am God"
Psalm 40:10

alpha1, liver mum


  1. Hang in there and know that the Lord is watching over you.

  2. Thanks for the update Lizzie I have been checking all morning to see how Harmonee is doing today. I am praying and thinking about her constantly.


  3. John and JanelleMay 3, 2010 at 10:52 AM

    Our prayer are with you and your family. I can see what a wonderful set of parents Harmonee has that have given so much love to her. We wish you well and know our Father in Heaven is very mindful of all of you.