Friday, January 22, 2010


This was one of my better days :)!



Our morning and bed time routine


My sleepy day

Most parents usually would be happy to have their baby's sleep most of the day. It allows them to get things done, and to catch up on rest from the midnight feedings. Of course it would be nice for a day. Harmonee has been asleep for the past 3 days. Waking up long enough to drink half a bottle or to take her medications. During her bath I caught her eyes opening a little just to roll to the white again. Moving her didn't seem to phase her the least bit. At night it is nearly impossible to wake her up, and almost not worth it, just to get not even an ounce down her. I know Dr. Book told us that some of her medicine would make her sleepy, she also mentioned that liver patients tend to sleep more often as it is. We only have a few more days on this medication, I cant wait to be able to entertain my little girl again and see her smile and hear her laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment