Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Readmitted

Dr. Book just called. Harmonee's labs that her home care nurse took yesterday came back that her liver counts are to high and if we keep her home we will run into trouble. We are heading back to PCMC tonight while Triscia finds us a new room. She predicted that we could be here a few weeks again, but also said that they were hoping that this hospital stay would be ''the one'' that Harmonee gets her liver. Dr. Book said she was going to pull for it. I hope she gets it!

2 comments:

  1. I found out about Harmonee through lulu's blog, my name is April. I helped lulu by giving her my extra mama's milk. Liz calls me lulu's milk mama. It has been quite the experience getting to know all these cute babies with BA. I will keep Harmonee in my prayers too! Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself a little. my blog is ricefamilyliberty.blogspot.com
    xoxo april

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! it is always nice to know there is so much support and prayers coming our way!

    ReplyDelete