Saturday, April 03, 2010

Never alone...

a sister is gods way of proving he doesn't want us to walk alone...


Harmonee wasn't feeling to well the day we were admitted...
This was taken before we came down to liver clinic.
Layla gave big sis loves to her to make her feel better.


Big sis loves... they always make everything better...


Hush, little sister
Please don't you cry
I wish I could be there
To sing you a lullaby
I know you scream
When I'm not there
Hush, little sister
I know you're scared
I can see the scars
and things they do to you
I'm sorry, little sister
but they have too
they will make you feel better sister
and soon you'll come home
That makes me excited, little sister
You shouldn't have to feel alone
Hey, little sister
mommy is right there
don't worry, little sister
this I will help you bare.
You see, little sister
mommy will hold you close by her side
sleep good sister in your crib
Mommy's right there.. so don't you cry
don't worry about me
I will be waiting by the door
see you soon, little sister
we can play upon the floor.
You know, little sister
I haven't lied
so don't be bothered
don't let me hear your cries
hush, little sister
soon you'll be home
tucked away in your bed
we'll never be apart
I'm sorry little sister
you had to go through this right from the start
Be brave little sister
the call will come soon
Hush little sister
You don't need to cry
I will be here by your side...

No comments:

Post a Comment